5 ways a Sacramento Notary can help you
You never know when you’re going to need a notary until you need us. Here are 5 ways a Sacramento Notary can help you out that you may not have realized.
1. A Sacramento Notary can help you get a Power of Attorney (POA) notarized. Whether your mother is in the hospital and needs someone to make decisions for her, or your husband is off serving in the military and you need to sign documents for him; a POA will need to be notarized by a Notary to make it valid. Don’t be caught off guard in these situations.
2. A Sacramento Notary can also notarize a will for you. Most of the time when you have a will drawn up the lawyer will have a preferred Notary that they work with. If you have a will drawn up through one of the online resources it will be up to you to find a Notary to help you in this instance.
3. A “Grant Deed, or Quitclaim Deed” will also need to be notarized by a Sacramento Notary to validate the transfer of property from one person to another. Don’t be caught off guard when you show up to the recorder’s office to file your paperwork only to find out that it needs to be notarized!
4. When one parent is traveling internationally with a child you will need a travel consent form notarized by a local Sacramento Notary to be able to get out of the country. Some Notaries such as Billings Mobile Notary have these forms on file for you to fill out so you don’t need to be hunting around for them online saving you time. Once the form is filled out it will need to be signed in the presence of the Notary by the parent that isn’t traveling. This signature is what will be notarized. If the child is traveling along or with a guardian it will need to be signed by both parents. This is a DHS requirement for children traveling abroad.
5. A Sacramento Notary can also act as an Authorized Representative for I-9 Authorizations. Whether from a foreign county or working remotely for a company a local Notary can act as your Authorized Representative so you can start working. A Notary is not allowed to fill the forms out for you though, that is on the signer. If your new job tells you that you need an Authorized Representative look no further than Billings Mobile Notary, we can come to you and make everything easy for you!
In conclusion; a Sacramento Notary can help you when you need a POA, a Will, a Grant Deed/Quit Claim Deed, or Travel Consent Notarized, and can act as your Authorized Representative for your I-9 form. Billings Mobile Notary is able to help you in all of these instances and more. We are available 24 hours a day for all of your needs. Please call me at 916-245-0183 to schedule an appointment.